Site News Apr 2014
Since re-launching FDA Tracker as a paid service in January, I’ve received a lot of user feedback about our tools. Here’s a list of the improvements I’ve made thanks to users like you:
- Added the ability to export data tables to CSV files
- Updated the selection fields to use selectize.js. This greatly improves the usability of Adcom Explorer by shortening the roster selection process to a single step.
- Changed the color palette in graphs for better visibility
- Replaced static screenshots with video overviews on the support pages
- Moved Patent Tracker from Panaphase to FDA Tracker. Patents are a much better fit for FDA Tracker’s financial audience.
- Updated header layout
- Miscellaneous small bug fixes
I’m always working to improve our tools, so please continue to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.
I’d also like to highlight some recent work done by one of our subscribers, Tri Duong. He has been using Adcom Explorer to study the relationship between advisory committee voting margin and FDA approval. Nice work Tri!
As always, thank you for your support!