Site News December 2014
Happy holidays! I would like to thank all of our users for your continued support. I wish you the utmost success during the coming year.
I’ve made a number of improvements to the site:
- Updated Adcom Explorer to include committees through December 1, 2014. The database now covers 302 advisory committees dating back to January 2008. I also fixed some name misspellings in the database.
- Automated my twitter (@fda_tracker) and stocktwits (@fda_tracker) accounts to provide status updates regarding:
- New PDUFA dates from the FDA Calendar
- Upcoming clinical trial catalysts from Trial Tracker. Status updates will cover companies with a market cap < $10B that have trials with estimated completion dates during the current month (per clinicaltrials.gov)
- Secured the entire site using SSL encryption. Previously, only the login and checkout pages were encrypted. The lock icon in your browser bar should now be engaged the entire time you’re on FDA Tracker.
- After a 3 month open beta testing period, the Burn Rate tool has graduated to a members only tool.
Thank you again for your support!